We're looking for a Senior Data Analyst to help drive data-based decision-making at Adwerx. The ideal candidate will have a passion for data discovery and visualization, deep analytical capabilities, a collaborative work style, and strong strategic judgment.
This role is hybrid and will work 2-3 days per week in our Durham, NC office.
- Partner with Executives and Company Leadership to plan and execute strategic data initiatives and drive business decisions
- Use knowledge of Adwerx’s business to proactively build tools and perform analyses to measure and optimize the business
- By owning the design, development, and maintenance of data visualizations; you will transform data into easily understandable and relatable presentations that will allow business users to easily see business results and gain insights from business data
- Be an expert on Adwerx’s reporting systems and data flows (currently Tableau, Amazon Redshift, DBT, and Apache Airflow), including troubleshooting data issues and implementation of new data streams.
- Ownership of some elements of sales commission reporting, marketing automation, and others.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 7-10 years of related experience in reporting/analytics required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a proven track record of influencing Executives and Company Leadership
- Strong business acumen with the ability to do detailed work while remembering the big picture
- Proven analytical ability/experience dealing with complex analytical projects and large data sets
- Technical knowledge of big data technologies and be an expert in writing complex queries in SQL
- Expertise with data warehousing and database systems such as Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, Snowflake, or similar tools
- Experience with Data Visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Apache Superset, Periscope Data, or similar
- Demonstrated ability and a desire to learn new technologies
- (Bonus) Experience with R or Python for Data Analysis and Machine Learning
- (Bonus) Experience with Salesforce
- (Bonus) Knowledge of statistical techniques such as clustering and logistic regression.