Adwerx is one of the Best Places to Work and fastest-growing startups in the country. We are proud of our culture and seek out people who embody our four core values to embrace growth, seek truth, take ownership, and leave a positive wake.
As a growing company, our needs are also growing. We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant/Office Manager to become an integral part of the team. This role will primarily support the CEO, but will also be responsible for other administrative tasks as required.
- Executive Assistant responsibilities such as coordinating schedules, calendars, travel arrangements, etc. for the CEO and other company executives as required.
- Provide special project and administrative support for company leadership.
- Provide personal scheduling and project management for the CEO.
- Participate in onboarding and off-boarding, including email and equipment management for employees.
- Manage a growing in-person and remote office environment by implementing systems to maintain, organize, and order equipment and supplies.
- Work with all teams to manage office systems and travel processes.
- Schedule and oversee facilities contractors and communicate with property management.
- Maintain high levels of customer service and confidentiality while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude.
- Develop a cohesive working relationship with those whom you support.
- Manage and maintain office COVID-19 safety supplies & safety policies
- Four years of executive assistant, office manager, and/or administrative assistant experience
- Experience making travel arrangements both US and international travel
- Light event planning experience company events, lunches, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to keep projects and tasks moving forward.
- Ability to effectively work individually or within a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be very open and collaborative with a flexible, proactive approach.
- Be a self-starter. Someone who can take direction and also take initiative.
- Comfortable with all MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, etc).
What You'll Get:
- Competitive salary and potential for equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plan options (100% of basic plan premiums paid by company)
- 401(k) plan with a company match of up to 4%
**Note the Adwerx team is currently working remotely due to COVID-19, but we plan to return to our office in Durham, NC in 2021. Once our office reopens, this role will have some in office responsibilities therefore you must be local to the Triangle area.**
Inc. 5000 - 2017 (inc. 500), 2018, 2019, 2020
Inc. Best Places to Work - 2018, 2019
Triangle Business Journal Best Places to Work Award - 2019, 2020
Triangle Business Journal Fast 50 - 2017, 2019, 2020
Triangle Business Journal Innovation Awards - 2018
NC Mid-Market Fast 40 Awards - 2018, 2019